– for light oil products: synchronous reception (or leave) 12. D. tanks (6 W. D. tanks of gasoline and 6 W. D. tanks of diesel fuel), which amounts to 4000 tons/day (1900 t/d of gasoline and 2100 MT/day diesel fuel) or 1 400 000 tons/year;
– on dark oil products — fuel oil: simultaneous intake of 15 g. D. tanks, which in winter is ~900 t/day in the summer ~1350 tons/day, annual output of about 390 000 t/year;
– on dark oil products — oil: simultaneous reception of 2 W. D. tanks of different varieties of oil that is 480 tons/day and about 172 800 t/year.
Oil products on a tank farm is carried out in tankers, thus:
– light oil products is carried out through an automated loading station (ASN). ACH is designed for simultaneous loading of road tankers 6 different types of fuel. Average daily loading of road tankers is up to 2000 tons/day or about 580 000 tons/year;
–dark oil products (fuel oil) is carried out through equipped liquid positions, thus accounting released mazut is carried out by weighing on truck scales (the company "Mettler Toledo"). Performance release of fuel oil is about 1200 t/day or 430,000 t/year;
– dark petroleum products (oil) is done through an automated loading station of the ASN-M, which allows simultaneous loading of tankers up to 10 different varieties of oil with a capacity of around 800 t/day or up to 190 000 t/year. ASN-M allows filling oils in containers (barrels).
In addition, the tank farm has a packaging site and the storage of oil in small containers, as well as the site production and packaging of antifreeze in small and medium containers.
– oil products (Jet fuel) is carried out through equipped liquid positions, thus accounting released Jet Fuel is carried out by weighing on truck scales (the company "Mettler Toledo") or means of pipeline. Performance release of jet fuel is about 1200 t/day or 1,430,000 t/year;